If you’re using WordPress and also into using SEO utilities to enhance your search engines positions, here are some plugins that’ll definitely save you time and much hassle:
- All in One SEO Pack – There are many cool features in this plugins. But to cut the long story rather short: Optimizes your WordPress blog for Search Engines. At the time of this writing, it has already been downloaded more than 4 million times.
- Dagon Design Sitemap Generator – Although, I’m using Google Xitemap Generator in the backend, I use Dagon to show my display my sitemap on my site itself.
- Google Xitemap Generator – This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your blog. With such a sitemap, it’s much easier for the crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently.
- WP Auto Tagger – If you like to tag your post but sometimes don’t know what to tag. This plugin can save you some time. This plugin uses the Yahoo API to suggest tags based on the post content. You have the option to automatically tags posts on save or get tag suggestions with a single click.
- WP Super Cache – Search spiders are very busy and impatient creatures. This may just feed their impatience the right way! Whether you’re expecting a spike in visitors or not, just install it. It’ll definitely lighten your server’s load.
- Yoast Breadcrumbs – Easily add breadcrumbs to your template with this plugin. What are breadcrumbs? Just look at “Home » Blogging 101 » Must-have WordPress Plugins for SEO Productivity” that appears right under the menu.
Although the list above may not be exhaustive, it is more than sufficient for most of us.